I hope you are well. I am also hoping that we can connect in a video chat over the next week; either before or after Easter.
*Watch both spaces for a notice of a meet up!
Things you need to be doing:
- Finnie Walsh: Reading goals:
- Read up till end of Period 1 by Monday April 13.
- Complete Period 2 by Monday April 20
- Complete reading Period 3 by Monday April 27
- Finish reading the book by Wednesday April 29
- Assignment: Just one so far: Characters and Foreshadowing: you should have completed this by the end of this week.
- more assignments to come, so keep on reading the novel!
- Tiny Concert: Part 1 and 2:
- Almost everyone has posted their link into the comments. Several people said they had a difficult time posting their link. (just copy and paste into comment section on classroom, if not, email me your link)
- Part 2 is now up! This is an assignment. There is a due date set for next week.
- Kindness Diaries:
- I have heard from two people who do not have Netflix and can not watch the episodes. Sorry but I have not been able to find them any where else online.
- *I will be posting an alternative question each Friday for those who are unable to watch along. (you'll just comment on the KD assignment in GC)
- Travel Blogger:
- Since this is a New Media, English 11 course it was always my intention that you guys try on the hat of a travel blogger. So in the here and now, you get that chance.
- As a post script (P.S.) to this assignment: as some of you know it is my family's plan to travel abroad next year. Our plans have had to adjust and will adjust again as time unfolds the world situation; however, there is a very real possibility that my family and I will be visiting the exact same travel destination you will be writing about. So your research is NOT in VAIN!
- Report cards:
- Your term 3 report cards are coming out next week: they will be online.
- We have had clear instructions from Mrs. Hamblett that ONLY the work done BEFORE Spring Break should contribute to the term 3 grade. Everything we do after the Spring Break will contribute to term 4 marks.